Sidewalk Trails within Parks
| Sidewalk Trails within City Parks|
- Pioneer Park: This ADA compliant sidewalk meanders through beautiful Pioneer Park near downtown Billings.
- Riverfront Park Trail System: Located along the Yellowstone River in south Billings. Access is off South Billings Boulevard. There are over 5 miles of established trails in this scenic city park.
- Optimist Park: Located in south Billings with access at Ryan Ave. and Hallowell Lane. This city park has over one mile of sidewalk for recreational use.
- Rose Park: Located on the west end of Billings with access on 21st St. West and Ave. D. This well established neighborhood park has over .5 miles of sidewalk for recreational use.
- Lillis Park: Located on the west end of Billings with access at Broadwater Ave and Parkview Lane. There is over 1 mile of sidewalk for recreational use.
- Harvest/Olympic Subdivision Parkways: Located on the far west end of Billings, with access at 32nd Street West and Shiloh Road. This system has over 10 miles of sidewalk available for recreational use.
Pioneer Park sidewalk trail