- Pioneer Park: This ADA compliant sidewalk meanders through beautiful Pioneer Park near downtown Billings.
- Riverfront Park Trail System: Located along the Yellowstone River in south Billings. Access is off South Billings Boulevard. There are over 5 miles of established trails in this scenic city park.
- Optimist Park: Located in south Billings with access at Ryan Ave. and Hallowell Lane. This city park has over one mile of sidewalk for recreational use.
- Rose Park: Located on the west end of Billings with access on 21st St. West and Ave. D. This well established neighborhood park has over .5 miles of sidewalk for recreational use.
- Lillis Park: Located on the west end of Billings with access at Broadwater Ave and Parkview Lane. There is over 1 mile of sidewalk for recreational use.
- Harvest/Olympic Subdivision Parkways: Located on the far west end of Billings, with access at 32nd Street West and Shiloh Road. This system has over 10 miles of sidewalk available for recreational use.