- Arbor Day Foundation
- Billings Arboriculture Association Facebook Page
- Tree Benefits Calculator
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- Rocky Mountain Chapter of the ISA
- Montana Nursery and Landscape Association
- Association of Montana Turf, Ornamental, Pest Professionals (AMTOPP)
- Montana Department of Natural Resource and Conservation
- Forest Service Urban Forestry
- Montana Urban and Community Forestry (MUCFA)
- “Trees Grow on Money”: Recent report examines tree equity in MT
Certified Arborists in Billings
Why hire a Certified Arborist?
An arborist, by definition, is an individual trained in the art and science of planting, caring for, and maintaining individual trees. Arborists are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly.
Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well-cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. http://www.treesaregood.org/treeowner/whyhireanarborist