Soft Surface Trails
|Soft Surface Trails|
- Two Moon Park: This is a County Park situated on the east side of the Heights along the Yellowstone River just east of Bench Blvd. with an access road by Centennial Ice Arena. There are over 4 miles of natural trails encircling this riverside park with beautiful vistas of the Yellowstone River and riparian terrain. Trail use includes hiking and mountain biking and there is also boat access to the river.
- Riverfront Park: Located north of the Yellowstone River and east of South Billings Boulevard, this park has some older asphalt trails, but numerous miles of natural trails skirting the river and small ponds and lakes.
- Norm Schoenthal Island and Conservation Education Center: Natural area located on the north side of the Yellowstone River just west of South Billings Boulevard. There is a parking lot with a bridge access to the island and numerous gravel trails. Several trails wind around the ponds and berms that have been created within the CEC area along the channel.
- Zimmerman Park: A county park located west of Zimmerman Trail with parking access south off of Hwy. 3. This is a scenic, natural park area with numerous dirt trails overlooking the City along the face of the Rims. There is also a short hard surface trail that directs visitors to a historic, informational kiosk.
- Phipps Park: It is located on the southwest side of Molt Road on the west end of Billings. There is a parking lot on the south side of the road just west of the railroad underpass. This is a natural park area with access to the top of the Rims and numerous trails with spectacular views of the Yellowstone Valley and Billings. Trail use includes hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and a challenging Disc Golf Course.
| TWO MOON PARK RIVERFRONT PARK|