On Monday, June 1st, the City of Billings Parks and Recreation Department will move into Phase 2 of its reopening plan along with the State of Montana. Additional Parks and Recreation amenities will reopen to the public in this new stage, including:
• All Playgrounds and all outdoor sports courts will open
• Parks and Recreation office will open to the public at 8am
• Summer camps and recreation programs will begin at 75% capacity
• Picnic shelters and building rentals will open for groups under 50 people
• Rose Park & South Park Pool open on June 3rd at 75% capacity
• Wading Pools at Pioneer Park & Hawthorne Park open on June 8th at 75% capacity
Please remember to continue practicing physical distancing if you choose to visit any of these locations. For more information please call the office at 406-657-8371.